|Posted by KHS on November 21, 2013 at 2:25 PM||comments (0)|
Thank you to everyone who showed up yesterday at the meeting, I know many of you (and coaches) are excited to get the season started!
1) Your individual coach should have discussed conditioning dates with you. Conditioning begins Tuesday, December 3rd for athletes not participating in winter sports.
2) If you are interested in Long or Triple, you will start conditioning with the Hurdles group, High Jumpers with the Sprinters group. Pole Vaulters can start with either group.
3) Endurance runners should be running on their own beginning Dec 15th. See Coach Trombley for workouts. We will start conditioning as a group on Tuesday January 7th.
Required Forms –
1. Physical – Must be turned in ASAP – After January 1st you will not be allowed to condition with the team until it is turned in. Return to Coach Trombley in J2
2. Insurance Form – same as Above. Must be completely filled out. Return to Coach Trombley in J2
3. Emergency Card – The little orange card – make sure the front and back is signed or it will not be accepted. Return to Coach Trombley in J2
4. Team Rules Agreement – Return the bottom half of the schedule. Make sure you keep the top half so you know when our meets are. Return to Coach Trombley in J2
5. Spirit Pack order form – Due Friday, February 21st to the bookkeepers office. Order should arrive about 2 weeks laters.
6. XCStats.com – Please go and register on this site. This is mandatory for all athletes and coaches. After this year, this is how all track athletes will sign up in the future.
7. Endurance Team needs to see me for training schedule.
If you know any student who may still be interested in signing up, they can come see me in J2 to sign up and get forms!
See everyone on January 7th! And make sure you keep your grades up